I can't believe that I am on the fourth installment of this series. I know I'm a couple of days behind, but my philosophy is better late than never. In the past, I would have probably gotten bored around day 2. I know. I know. I'm that kid in right field chasing butterflies instead of keeping my head in the game. They say that the first step to recovery is acknowledging the problem. In that case, I'm half way to becoming a responsible human being.
Blog 4 of the 5 series is about the lessons I have learned from the Dude. No not that Dude...
I'm learning things from him everyday, but here are 5 Things in Life I Learned From My 5-Year Old:
1. Everyday is an adventure - face it with anticipation!
2. Laugh. Laugh a lot. Laugh when you're happy, and don't be afraid to laugh at inappropriate times.
3. Sometimes all someone wants from you is to spend time with you. Your time just might be the best gift you can give them.
4. The simple things in life can be the most extraordinary.
5. There is nothing in the world like a child's faith. They still know that God can do anything...and they're not afraid to ask.