I have a weekly running to-do list. Writing a blog post has been on my to-do list for the past...well longer than I would care to admit. It's the thing that tends to get pushed to the end of the list and
Without further adieu...Ten T Topics on Tuesday:
1. Twitter: Twitter and I have a love-hate relationship. I'll admit I enjoy Facebook much more, so it's very easy for me to Tweet an average of about once every 6 months. That's a slightly worse average than my posting average for this blog.
2. Trashed: The best way to describe my desk.
3. Tomatoes: I don't really like them unless they are fire roasted or in the form of tomato sauce or Spicy Fancy Ketchup from Whataburger. (Note to Whataburger: Please bring back the limited edition Spicy Fancy Ketchup. I ran out of my stash months ago.)
4. Thousand Foot Krutch: Remixes released on Noisetrade last night. Get them now...and tune into IllumiNATION Radio next Monday night to see if they are the Noisetrade Pick of the Week. (See how I did that shameless plug right there? It's not like I'm the host or anything.)
5. To-Do Lists: Ode to My To-Do List
Long and looming.
6. Totally Stuck in My Head: "All My Balloons" by Children 18:3 (Amazingly talented punk band)
7. Tired: I'm feeling a tad bit yawny (not Yanni) at the moment. Maybe it's time for a nap?
8. Trying to think of a few more "T" things...
9. The Great Tea Debate: When did Americans become too lazy to sweeten their own tea? When did pre-sweetened tea become the norm? No matter how hard you try, unsweet tea and sweet tea sound exactly the same over those drivethru speakers...unless you're at Chic-fil-A where it's called Diet Tea. For the purpose of full disclosure, I am one of those odd Southerners who does NOT like sweet tea. We're like unicorns, difficult to find.
10. Texas: I love your beautiful weather today!
What's your T topic for Tuesday?