Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life Lately: November Edition



Could it actually be the end of November already??? Where did the time go? That means Christmas and BUSY are right around the corner. Working in ministry, the end of year goes so quickly and gets so hectic. I'm savoring the last few days of November before the craziness of December rolls in.

Here is what happened in November according to my Instagram addiction:

Elementary-aged boys full of hot air + Raingutters full of water = Cub Scouts Rain Gutter Regatta: This is the Dude's second year to participate in his Pack's event. He had a wonderful time this year and actually won a few of his heats. Cub Scouts has been a great experience for him.

Hanging of the Green: After our church's Thanksgiving meal fellowship, some of us went over to start working on decorating the church for the Christmas season. I enjoy being a part of decorating the church, but I think what I enjoy most is watching the Dude grow up and participating. He and his friend X helped with decorating the trees. Such fun!

Turkeys on Turkey Day: Thanksgiving in Texas was wonderful and warm. We were blessed to have been able to visit with most of our family, especially one of the hubby's grandmas who recently moved here from Arkansas. Once the turkey haze started setting in, the Dude and I took to Instagram for a little photo fun. That's him being cool and me just being his mom.

Random Acts of Craftiness: My sweet momma's birthday is in November (Happy Birthday, Mo!), and this year she asked me to transform a vase for her. I'll be posting more about that later, but it sure was fun to get out some Mod Podge (best stuff ever) and pop in the cd of one of my favorite bands, Don't Wake Aislin (awesome people and awesome music), and just create something.

No Shave November: Ok so the Dude is a little young to participate in that, but doesn't he just look stachetastic?

Well that's our life lately. What's going on in your world?


No comments:

Post a Comment