Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Midweek Confessions




This is my first attempt at a Midweek Confessions blog post. I was recently introduced to the E,Myself,&I blog and have found it quite entertaining. I love the Midweek Confessions post that Elizabeth posts on Wednesdays. This week, I thought I would jump in on the fun. So here's my top 5 confessions:

1. Apparently, my desk is the collection point for all paper in the universe. It's like an endless pile. The more I clean, the more paper shows up. Where does it all come from?

2. I am a paper pack rat. See confession above. However, I am convinced that this could not possibly be all my paper.

3. I have this volunteer at work - we'll call her the "sleeping giant" (S.G. for short). S.G. is a very nice person, but due to medical reasons, she falls asleep and snores...really loudly. While she's very nice (did I emphasize that enough?) and volunteering in the office is very kind of her, I can't help but snicker when she snores.

4.I might have a small habit of comparing people to movie/cartoon characters. See confession above. For instance, I once nicknamed an office I worked in the Death Star and proceeded to give everyone Star Wars character names and refer to our staff meetings as the Imperial Senate.

5. The grocery chain Trader Joe's has finally made their may to Texas! I have heard so many great things about this store. As a family in ministry, we're not exactly raking in the dough, so we are always most of the time looking for ways to eat healthy healthier. The store is on the other side of town, so we're going to make a day of going down to check it out. Hopefully, our groceries will make it home before they melt in this crazy heat!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment