Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Heart Mondays


Monday. The day of the week that most people could do without. But I <3 Mondays. Want to know why? Because I get to do my third favorite thing in the world every Monday evening from 7pm - 9pm CST. What's my third favorite thing in the whole wide world, you ask. It's hosting the IllumiNATION Radio show on the Fishbowl Radio Network!


The hubs and I have hosted 8 shows so far, and it's been a total blast! I love it. I especially love getting to work with my hubby, talk about Jesus and our ministry, and play some amazing rock music (of course). We have fun spotlighting other ministries and talking about topics relevant to faith and culture. 

This is a true blessing, something I truly enjoy (even in the stressful moments of show prep). In all that we do, my prayer is this from Ephesians 6:19 :
 "that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel..."

No comments:

Post a Comment