Tuesday, March 17, 2009

NO MORE EXCUSES, MICHELLE!

This is just a quick post - since I'm at work and exhausted and the creative juices are not really flowing at all. Between Charlie being sick the past two days and meetings at work, I have pretty much fallen completely off my plan - food and exercise. How do people juggle so well? I don't juggle as well as I'd like. It seems that once I get all the little balls moving in one direction, a curve ball comes out of nowhere. That's just life I guess. It's all part of the adventure. But this blog isn't about excuses. It's about being honest about what's challenging me and hopefully about what adjustments need to be made to get myself back on track. It is so easy to make excuses and find a reason not to do what you know needs to be done. I fall in this trap - ALOT. Getting back on track after you've allowed yourself to fall into the excuse trap is difficult, but so worth it. Even though I have a sick little boy and I'm exhausted, there is a treadmill with my name on it when I get home tonight. Time to get back on that horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment